Primex RVL28 Series Low-Profile Polymer Roof Vents
The Primex Low-Profile Roof Vent (RVL28) is built for the exhaust of bathroom/kitchen fans, stove vents, and intake for furnaces, fresh air make-up, and attic venting. The standard configuration of the RVL28 comes with a removable screen and damper. The 4 to 8-inch adapters are sold separately.
• Enhances aesthetics with low profile that blends in with roof.
• Excellent for areas with high wind.
• Eliminates leaky joints and maximizes water protection with one-piece, molded hood.
• Oversized flange ensures watertight installation.
• Long lasting durability with UV-protected, impact resistant Polymer resin.
• Intake/exhaust conversion via removable damper.
Low-Profile Roof Vent (RV20) built for the through-roof exhaust of dryers, bathroom and kitchen fans, and intake for furnaces, fresh air make-up, and attic venting. Durable and watertight.
Goose-Neck Roof Vent (RV28) built for the through-roof exhaust of bathroom and kitchen fans, and intake for furnaces, fresh air makeup, and attic venting.
why buy from us?
We're engineers passionate about home ventilation and serious about customer service – so you can count on us for carefully-selected equipment and expert advice to ensure your project is a success from specification to installation.
Your call is answered by qualified people who will gladly discuss your project in detail, advise you professionally and never sell you inappropriate products.