Minisplit or A/C condensate issues? Fix it!
The last thing you need is condensate from a mini split or a/c unit ruining walls or finishes in your house. This is where condensate removal pumps come in: they quietly and reliably move condensate from your minisplit to either a drain or to the outside.
Where are they installed?
The Aspen line of condensate pumps are typically referred to as "mini pumps" due to their physical size. They are purpose designed to fit in tight spaces such as lineset covers. This makes installation and maintenance easier.
The Little Giant line of condensate pumps have models that fall into the "mini pump" category as well as "tank type" pumps. Tank type pumps have a physical tank where condensate is collected and pumped out once a certain level is exceeded.
- Mini Aqua: Concealed. Install inside evaporator, lineset cover or above the ceiling. Remote reservoir.
- Mini/Maxi Orange: Concealed. Install inside cover or above ceiling. Remote reservoir.
- Mini/Maxi Lime: Surface mount. Install inside lineset cover. Integral reservoir.
- Mini White: Surface mount. Install exposed below evaporator.
Little Giant Pumps:
- EC Series: Small compact pumps for auto removal of condesate from ductless mini splits
- NXTGen VCMX: Ideal for collecting, detecting, and the automatic removal of condensate from air conditioning equipment, de-humidifiers, high efficiency furnaces, condensing boilers, and other equipment where an automatic drain pump is required.
- VC Series: Traditional tank type pumps. 3 tank sizes.
- ABS Series: Submersible pumps.
Call 877-711-HVAC or email us: email@example.com
Condensate Removal Pumps
Remove condensate generated by minisplits or a/c units. Mini as well as tank type pumps.
Remove condensate generated by a/c units. Tank type pumps have a physical tank where condensate is collected and pumped out.
why buy from us?
We're engineers passionate about home ventilation and serious about customer service – so you can count on us for carefully-selected equipment and expert advice to ensure your project is a success from specification to installation.
Your call is answered by qualified people who will gladly discuss your project in detail, advise you professionally and never sell you inappropriate products.