AirScape Acoustic Plenum Boxes
Insulated raised frame acoustic plenum box to reduce whole house fan sound levels.
- Insulated 12" raised frame
- Reduce sound levels by 3-6 dBA depending on model
- 20 gauge (.036") thick galvanized sheet metal construction
- 1.5" of acoustical insulation
- ACP-01: for use with whole house fans with base of 14.5" x 22.5", including AirScape 1.0WHF, 1.7WHF, 3200WHF, Tamarack HV1000, HV1600
- ACP-02: for use with whole house fans with base of 22.5" x 26.5", including AirScape 3400WHF, 4300WHF and 5300WHF
- Easily assembled, hex head screws and extruded holes included
why buy from us?
We're engineers passionate about home ventilation and serious about customer service – so you can count on us for carefully-selected equipment and expert advice to ensure your project is a success from specification to installation.
Your call is answered by qualified people who will gladly discuss your project in detail, advise you professionally and never sell you inappropriate products.