AirScape DVS WHF Whole House Fan
New for 2016, the DVS whole house fan is the first ever to be designed specifically for use in home without attics or with sealed attics.
AirScape engineers have taken our patent-pending 5.0e fan and transformed it into a new design that exhausts directly to the outdoors. Their evolutionary approach preserves the 5.0e's record-breaking performance, sacrificing no efficiency while remaining powerful enough to cool even the largest homes. Designed to mount to the inside of a roof or exterior wall, DVS units allow all homeowners to finally enjoy the environmental and financial benefits of an AirScape whole house fan!
- Available in two mounting variants: the standard models sit within the framing to which they are mounted, the flanged version sits atop the framing.
- Available in ductless and ducted variants. Ductless models draw air directly into the fan. Ducted models draw air through a register and ductwork before exhausting it through the fan.
- 24-inch, industrial-grade fan - patent-pending design
- ECM motor provides outstanding power (1316 – 5064 cfm) and efficiency (28 – 810 watts)
- Automatic, R-10 insulated backdraft damper seals airtight to prevent heat loss in winter
- Built-in web server allows control by any smartphone, tablet, or computer
- Compatible with every great AirScape accessory: wireless remotes, temperature sensor package, and SafeSpeedtm pressure control.
- California Title 24 compliant.
- Outdoor openings must be protected from the elements by louvers, a wall hood, or other appropriate method, which are not included.
- These units' installation is a bit more involved than that of our standard whole house fans, so we recommend consulting with a licensed engineer or general contractor.
|Airflow:||1316 to 5064 CFM (7 speed settings)|
|For Square footage:||up to 5000 (under ideal conditions) see sizing calculator
|Fans:||24 inch industrial grade fan|
|Energy Use:||28/76/138/214/402/512/810 Watts min - max (7 speed settings)
|Efficiency:||47/6.3 CFM/Watt min/max
|Acoustical:||39 - 65 dBA @1m min - max (with optional acoustical duct)
|Attic Seal:||Air Tight with Industrial Grade Dampers|
|Insulation:||Automatic Insulated R-10 Dampers|
|Controls:||Hardwired switch with timer, Optional Wireless Remote, web-ready|
|Grille:||High-Flow, White Aluminum cube-core (optional with ducted unit)
|Grille Outer Dimensions:||24.5 inch X 28.5 inch|
|Installation:||Compatible on 16 or 24 inch O/C joists (ducted version - see installation manual)|
|Rough Opening:||39.5 inch X 39. 5 inch (max - see installation manual)|
|Required Attic Venting:||N/A|
|Shipping Weight:||140 lbs
|Electrical:||120 VAC, 60hz, 7 Amps|
why buy from us?
We're engineers passionate about home ventilation and serious about customer service – so you can count on us for carefully-selected equipment and expert advice to ensure your project is a success from specification to installation.
Your call is answered by qualified people who will gladly discuss your project in detail, advise you professionally and never sell you inappropriate products.