Canarm Leader Fan Series SD Wall Exhaust Fans
SD Series fans are available in single, two and variable speed models. All variable speed standard fans use an energy efficient variable speed, dual voltage motor and blade combination.
• Single, two and variable speed models are available.
• All fans use a totally enclosed, thermally protected motor.
• The rugged steel welded box housing has a durable powder coated finish.
• Aluminum louver shutters are supported by long life nylon bushings (30" and 36" have PVC louvers).
• 8" - 24" models have heavy wire chrome plated OSHA guards on intake side of fan. 30" & 36" models have grey powder coated guards.
|Do you have questions about the products on this page?
Click on the ? image on the left or this link to ask us your questions!
|#1||Q: what is the depth of the housing when the louvers are open? How thick a wall can this fit into? I have a grill on the outside of the wall already dont want the louvers to hit the back of the grill.
A: Depends on the model/size you are looking at. Please have a look at the dimensions in the catalog sheet: http://hvacquick.com/catalog_files/Leader_SD_Wall_Catalog.pdf For the blade size divide the E dim by the number of louvers (N value)
Asked on 2017-01-23 by Dan Gallo
|#2||Q: What size duct fits these fans?
A: These are typically not duct mounted but through a wall with no ducting. For opening size for each model see the framing dimensions on the Specs page or in the catalog.
Asked on 2015-05-26 by Joel
why buy from us?
We're engineers passionate about home ventilation and serious about customer service – so you can count on us for carefully-selected equipment and expert advice to ensure your project is a success from specification to installation.
Your call is answered by qualified people who will gladly discuss your project in detail, advise you professionally and never sell you inappropriate products.