Primex RV20 Series Low-Profile Polymer Roof Vents
The Primex Low-Profile Roof Vent (RV20) is built for the through-roof exhaust of dryers, bathroom and kitchen fans, stove vents, and intake for furnaces, fresh air make-up, and attic venting. This patented, durable, watertight roof vent is easily installed and adapted to fit 4, 5 or 6-inch ducting.
• Low profile, one-piece molded hood eliminates leaky joints and provides maximum water protection.
• Optional screen and removable damper.
• Available for intake or exhaust applications.
• Snap-in adapters ensure a tight seal.
• Made with UV-protected Polymer resin.
• Available in Snow White and Taupe.
NOTE: For dryer applications we recommend the no-screen (NS) model.
Low-Profile Roof Vent (RVL28) built for the exhaust of bathroom/kitchen fans, and intake for furnaces, fresh air make-up, and attic venting. Removable screen and damper.
Goose-Neck Roof Vent (RV28) built for the through-roof exhaust of bathroom and kitchen fans, and intake for furnaces, fresh air makeup, and attic venting.
why buy from us?
We're engineers passionate about home ventilation and serious about customer service – so you can count on us for carefully-selected equipment and expert advice to ensure your project is a success from specification to installation.
Your call is answered by qualified people who will gladly discuss your project in detail, advise you professionally and never sell you inappropriate products.