Marktime 42E Series Fan/Light Time Delay Switch (Toggle)
The MARKTIME 42 Series turns a fan and light ON at the same time. When the switch is actuated down to the timer position, the light turns OFF and the fan remains ON for a predetermined period of time up to 60 minutes. OFF position turns OFF both the fan and light.
• Ideal for removing excess moisture.
• Three position toggle swtich. In down position; light turns OFF, fan remains ON for pre-set time up to 60 minutes.
• Not to be used with fluorescent lamp ballasts.
• 500 Watts, 120 Volts, 60 Hz, 1/3 Hp, 2 SPST
• Wall plates NOT included. Blade style toggle.
|Do you have questions about the products on this page?
Click on the ? image on the left or this link to ask us your questions!
|#1||Q: Does this timer work with CFL bulbs? Not sure about the fluorescent ballast limitation.
A: They recommend to not use these with fluorescent lights of any kind, including CFL.
Asked on 2014-05-10 by Bob
why buy from us?
We're engineers passionate about home ventilation and serious about customer service – so you can count on us for carefully-selected equipment and expert advice to ensure your project is a success from specification to installation.
Your call is answered by qualified people who will gladly discuss your project in detail, advise you professionally and never sell you inappropriate products.