Primex DC Terminator Diffuser Collars
Terminator (DC Series) from Primex is a termination for round ducting and a collar for diffusers and grilles in air distribution systems. The strong, industrial-grade plastic is durable and lightweight. Terminator is the solution to sloppy, inaccurate termination of HVAC ducting. This unique product is ideal for HRV, ERV and in-line fan supply and exhaust terminations.
Simply hold it in place on the joist or stud; it attaches in seconds. The 90 deg back-stop ensures a level mounting position. Ducting fits over the top collar and the rigidity of the bottom circular opening ensures the diffusers and grilles stay snug against the finished surface.
• Quick and easy installation with no sharp edges.
• Can be used for ceiling or wall terminations.
• Perforated mounting flanges for screws or nails
• Preset for 1/2 and 5/8-inch drywall.
• Duct-Stop-Point ensures no screws penetrate the collar and impede the insertion of the grille.
• Bottom flange for a permanent air seal.
• V-shaped indentations on bottom edge for centering with previously installed fixtures.
WG grilles are durable, adjustable air supply or exhaust vents. This ceiling or wall mountable grille provides whisper quiet airflow in an unobtrusive and aesthetically pleasing housing.
WGX grilles are highly-adjustable air supply or exhaust vents. The ceiling mountable grille provides whisper-quiet airflow in an unobtrusive and aesthetically pleasing housing.
why buy from us?
We're engineers passionate about home ventilation and serious about customer service – so you can count on us for carefully-selected equipment and expert advice to ensure your project is a success from specification to installation.
Your call is answered by qualified people who will gladly discuss your project in detail, advise you professionally and never sell you inappropriate products.